McCain First, Last, and Always

TPM posts an email from a connected Dem:

The deal on the “bail out” is 98% done. Treasury has capitulated on almost every point. A draft is circulating on the Hill now. No one needs McCain to help do the remaining 2%….except the White House who has no standing on this matter on the Hill with either Democrats or Republicans.

They speculate the McCain will try to claim credit for the deal with this latest stunt.

Meanwhile the wackos readers at NRO are spinning furiously. McCain should show up “disheveled.” McCain is trying to rope-a-dope Obama. Get him to switch to a debate on the economy because Obama’s been prepping for foreign policy. And so on. One can hear their anguished cries between each and every line.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: